Thursday, March 29, 2012

Available Males

We are currently working with our local Animal Rescue, PRAR (Priest River Animal Rescue.) About a week agao I got an email from the Director, Cathy Reynolds, asking me if I could foster a 5 year old adult white male, Cloudy. Cloudy is Yukon's Son and was purchased by my neighbor. This dog is such a sweetheart, but he has been abused and neglected. I would take him in a New York minute but I am not able at the time because I am staying out at my Son's place in Sandpoint and he has 4 dogs of his own.
I would so like to see Cloudy go to a loving home.

Today I received another email from Cathy. They also want to give up their black and white male husky, Turbo. Turbo is Cloudy's Son and Yukon's Grandson. Turbo is approximately 3 years old.

If you are interested in either of these wonderful dogs please contact me or Priest River Animal Rescue, 208-448-0699. Both dogs are AKC registered and come from champion bloodlines.

Thank you.

1 comment:

James said...

Hi – Will you please post a link to your Blog at The Siberian Huskies Community at vorts.com? Our members will love it.
Members include: Owners, Breeders, Rescues and Lovers.
It's easy to do, just cut and paste the link and it automatically links back to your website...
You can also add Photos, Videos, Rescues and Classifieds if you like. Post as much or as often as you like.
Email me if you need any help or would like me to do it for you.
The Siberian Huskies Community: http://www.vorts.com/siberian_huskies/
Thanks,
James Kaufman, Editor