Saturday, June 21, 2008

Heeeeerrrrrrrrrre's Chloe


We are so happy to be adding this little cutie to our Windtalker's pack. She is the Daugher of Little Diesel, who of course is all grown up now. Diesel's main squeeze is Sassy (Sister of Zoi.) I am so thrilled to be able to continue both Diesel's and Sassy's bloodlines.


Her name is Chloe. Look at those big beautiful baby blues. She is absolutely gorgeous and a little sweetie. She will be coming home after Aleutia has her pups and they get a bit older. I don't want to take any chances on Aleutia hurting her. The mama doggies are so protective of their youngsters until the pups eyes are open.


I will post more pics of her once she arrives.


And...... we are still waiting for Aleutia to have those babies. I am hoping any day now. I will post pics of them too as soon as they are born.


If you have any questions please feel free to email us.


No comments: